Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My thoughts on Lost....

So last night was amazing! I honestly was not expecting what happened, but it definitely gave me food for thought. You may not agree with me, but I welcome your input, cause it is truly cool!! So last night, I do think the bomb went off, and made a time "split". On one hand you have the group that was back on the Oceanic that never encountered the crash...they "skipped" though it. The other group is dying off slowly. In my mind the thought..."to die is gain". You see, I think they are each going to have to die, and the only ones who are left, are the ones that never experienced the crash. Now this does break down with the "resurrection" of Said. But here you see the picture of reconciliation, and restoration. He had wanted to be exonerated from all the bad things that he had done. That only happen through the shedding of blood. That was the only thing that would bring him life. And don't get me started on Locke. Isn't that just like the "Satan" character to want to take a life, and manipulate someone else into doing his dirty work.... Wow!! So much to think about. I wonder what next week will bring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment