Monday, February 1, 2010

Ahhh....Life!

So, I am extremely excited!! This past Thanksgiving, I was accepted as a student at Dallas Theological Seminary. I am currently enrolled to begin a Master's in Biblical Studies this summer. I am so excited about this new endeavor, but a little intimidated at the same time. It has been a few years since I have been in school, and I am a little nervous. I am really looking forward to this, and excited about all of the wonderful things that I am about to learn. Eventually, I would love to pursue a degree in biblical counseling, but am going to start with this at the present time. Also, I am possibly looking at becoming a certified pediatric nurse. I am trying to be very careful about not over indulging by time. I realize how easy it is to be pulled in so many directions. So here is to carefully praying about what to pursue at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment