Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ethiopia Bound....

So my friends, there is some exciting news that Andy and I would love to share with you. As you know, Andy and I have been in Dallas, TX for the last 2.5 years living life and going to school. It has been an incredible journey so far, and we continue to be excited about where God is taking us. As you know, we do not see the whole road, just the part of the path that we are on. This part of the path appears to be leading us towards Ethiopia this summer. Andy wants to eventually teach, and has an opportunity to possibly teach there for an extended ammount of time. I also am excited about the opportunity to join Andy for part of the time, and possibly work in a CURE international pediatric hospital. I have always wanted to do this, and we are both thrilled with the opportunity laid before us. We are hoping to blog through this experience, and would ask that you keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Kristyn, this is exciting! I have a friend who spent a year at the CURE in Kenya (I'm assuming they are associated??) and loved it. What a cool opportunity for you and Andy!

    ReplyDelete