Friday, February 18, 2011

Trust....

As a Christian...one of the things that seems difficult, or at least to me, is trusting Christ. This should be one of the easiest things in the world, right? All the "messages" out there, everywhere you go, is the idea that your can't trust God, you can't trust anything. It is hard not to be effected by this prevelant thought. That is why, God is increasingly showing me how important it is to spend time with him. To read His Word, and to live what I believe. A great thing one of my professors said last semester was this..."you have to trust something". Simple yet profound. I am loving this journey and continue to look forward to the process God is taking Andy and I through. Jesus set us free...it is time for us as Christians to live that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment