Wednesday, January 26, 2011

As the World Turns...to Ethiopia and beyond.

So today I found out that my time off has been approved for this summer!! Wahoo!! That means that it looks like I am Ethiopia bound! I am looking forward to hearing from CURE and excited to see what is in store! Please be in prayer, because this is a big undertaking...one that Andy and I are not able to do on our own, but only through Christ. Please be praying for the preparation of our hearts, safety in travel, provision, and most importantly, that God would make us usable for Him! Lord willing as part of our trip, we are hoping to end our time in Isreal. This summer has many pieces yet to fall in place, but they are begining. We are excited for you to take this journey with us via blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment